Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guardian Cows


Photo by PJ 2009, Cattle herd on the Island of Hawaii.

Growing up with cattle, I learned to appreciate the powers of cows, their strong maternal instinct to protect and ward of evils, things that are alive, dead and how they would protect anyone they considers to be part of their herd. Cows like many other animals have strong senses and they use these to keep themselves and others safe.

One of these cows even saved my life on several occasions, her name was Silkedokka, or if translated into English, The Silk Doll. My parents early on noticed that Silkedokka was more independent and strong willed than most cows, and she was given to me when I was 6 years of age. I adored her and she grew up with me, she would follow me where ever I went and this one time I was busy picking flowers not noticing another of our cows that happened to hate children, Now Silkedokka had a pair of horns that pointed down, with the tips turned inward, and she knew exactly how to use them. As the other cow, went on to charge me Silkedokka intervened using her horns as a pair of bumpers she rammed the other cow just in time to prevent me from getting crushed against the ground.

On other times our cows chased away spirits and circled around their young to protect them, I always felt safe among the cattle even with some of them having a mean streak I always knew the other cows and especially Silkedokka would be there for me if I needed.

Other animals are also known to work as totem or guardian animals example of this can be found in the entry Why I belive in Saint Francis by Reverend Alaina Damewood. Saint Francis is the patron saint of animals.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing testimony,from catrina oxford, baylin is back to my life again After two years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two Kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, but still hopeing one day he will make up his mind just because of our kids,i kept calling him but he said his mind is already made up,life without my husband was a real mess, Thanks to a spell caster called DR BALOGUN who i meet online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good and genuine spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across alot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimonies,it was about a man called harry john,he testified about how DR BALOGUN brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and reverse the effect of their little boy cancer, and at the end of he testimony he dropped DR BALOGUN e-mail address[balogunsolutiontemple@gmail.com] After reading all these,I decided to give DR BALOGUN a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.he told me to clam down that there is no problem been brought to his temple without no solution,Dr Balogun really casted the spell and In just 2 days, my husband came back to me and apologized that he was sorry for all his mistake, We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. DR BALOGUN is really a gifted and genuine man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try DR BALOGUN anytime, he is the answer to all your problems, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.contact him vai email,[balogunsolutiontemple@gmail.com] Thank you

    ReplyDelete

World