Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Day I Did Not Find My Friend

 Ocean Shore over in Hilo on the Isle of Hawaii (Big Island) Photo by PJ 2009

This happened to a friend of my father, Lee, and here he is sharing the experience he had the day after my father died.

I often take a brisk walk by the ocean, I grew up here and this is where I feel at home as I spend my retirement conversing with friends and those that grew up in the area, with my heart not being the same as it used to be I keep myself in reasonable shape by calm tranquil walks and gossiping with my friends both young and old.

As usual I started my morning routine by walking the same ocean shore path as I have for decades, but this time I heard like a voice in the back of my head. "Do not go there, it is not for you to be there". I did not think too much about it, but I decided to turn the other way and walk up the ocean shore instead of down, only later that day I heard from others that my best friend was found in the path I usually would go, and I am sure my weak heart would not been able to handle the strain such a find would caused me. I thank God for watching over me and I believe he had his angles warn me that morning for my own protection.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World