Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekly Whisper #2: Paranormal Corner

Hello everybody, welcome to the second number of The Weekly Whisper, our goal is to present one paranormal investigator team, Paranormal-VIP or Paranormal Group or such each Wednesday.

If you would like your paranormal group, team, magazine or even paranormal related stuff like a book, let us know and will would work on getting you up in the Weekly Whisper.

If you missed out on our Premiere Number you could check it out at this link : http://paranormal-corner.blogspot.com/2010/08/weekly-whisper-1-uk-shadow-seekers.html

The Square of the Town of Gettysburg 

Q: In short tell us about yourself,
A: My name is Gary Poole Johansen, I am the founder of the Paranormal Corner and I am from Gettysburg, Pa. Thanks to the battle of Gettysburg it is One of the most haunted towns in America, I have also experienced a lot off different paranormal events in many different states, and a few other countries, I built up a network of other with interest in the paranormal and with their help put it into this blog [Paranormal Corner].


another placed I have lived in my life

Q: what is the reason for your interest in the paranormal?
A: Growing up in Gettysburg and knowing the town and area like I do and, being out on the battlefield and experiencing lot of unexplainable activities there as my friends and I were, I have seen my share of apparitions and have had many paranormal experiences during my life time.

Q: How long have you been doing this?
A: I have actually just started putting all mine and my friends experiences together in this for a few months now. I am happy to say that response to it has been awesome.

Q:Where are your located?
A: I now live in Waikiki, Honolulu, on the island of Oahu, in the island state of Hawaii.
Waikiki, Honolulu

Q:Our readers would love to hear you share one of your key experiences in the field.
A: Well, to be honest, while at the Rose farm and Devil's Den on the Gettysburg battle field, I have been touched and had my clothes tuged on and I have seen apparitions at both places as well. In Hawaii, I have experienced things too, like while I was working as a security guard for this one condo. (A haunted Condo-building in Waikiki)

Q: In your opinion where is the hotspot in the field of paranormality?
A: I had the good fortune to be born and raised in one of the most haunted towns in America. Good ole Gettysburg, Pa. There are many many haunted places across America but, for me, Gettysburg is the place.
Gettysburg Battlefield

Q: Do you have a facebook group, website, email, or other means of potential costumers and clients reaching you if they have any questions.
A: As mentioned before, this blog the Paranormal Corner, and also our Paranormal Corner Facebook Group. I am also available through email at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com

Q: Any other comments, advice, words of wisdom or such you would like to share with the readers?
A: Well, I would say to them if they want to get involved in the paranormal study at all, to read all they can about it and learn as much as they can.



--------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

World