Thursday, July 29, 2010

In The Attic


This one is from Derrick in Minnesota.
When I was 16 years old and lived with my parents our house was almost always full, one weekday afternoon when I got home from school, I was all alone in the house and that was a strange thing. School was almost over for the year and it was somewhat warm out. As I watched TV in my 2nd floor bedroom I heard footsteps up above me which only could be in the attic. I thought my sister or cousin might be up there so I didn't let it bother me for a few minutes. The footsteps continued and there was  also knocking sounds. I honestly though someone was playing a joke on me so I went up.

As I entered, the noise stopped and the attic was empty. My parents never stored anything in the attic and I looked around and saw only an empty room. For some reason I began to feel ill and uneasy and I ran down steps and into the bathroom on the 2nd floor. I felt as if I was going to pass out and then in a minute I was ok again except for my shaking. I heard my mom come in and I asked her why the attic is empty, and told her what happened, then she said she always felt uneasy there and since we didn't need it anyway it was left empty.

My dad figured it might stop if we sealed the attic door shut, but the footsteps and knocking continued on and off for about 3 more months and my dad said he was thinking about having the house blessed. However, before that took place, all the commotion stopped. That was when I was 16, I am now 26 and married with children. My parents still live in that house and as far as I know the noise in the attic never returned.

We don't know what it was but, I think it somehow made me sick that day and my dad always said anytime he was up there he would get a bad feeling inside him. We do not know why it all stopped, we are just happy it did.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World