Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Love You Nana

This one was sent to me by Cathy In Gettysburg, PA. Great post Cathy!
I lost my beloved "Nana" when I was 10 years old. I loved and missed her so much. I also lost my baby brother, Timmy when I was 7 due to crib death. About 6 months after my "Nana's" passing, I was walking to school one day on a clear brisk autum morning and up ahead of me I saw a woman who looked like my Nana from the back, pushing an old fashion baby carriage. I called out to her and she turned around and said to me, "Cathy, I am with Timmy now. I love you! I started to cry because I missed her so much and I wanted her to hold me again." I started to run to her and she disappeared. I ran home crying and my Mom told me that Nana came to tell me she is ok and still loves me and that she is with Timmy.

This has got to be my favorite childhood memory. Afterwards, when I calmed down, I silently thanked my Nana for coming back to me and a kind of peace settled over me. My Dad said it was just my missing her, but I know I saw her and I know she spoke to me. So, since the age of ten I have known that there is life after death, and Angels and spirits do exist. There is no doubt in my mind. This happened 40plus years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday!

--------------------------------------------------------- 
Remember to check out our Paranormal Corner Online Store and if you have story you would like us to look into for posting in our blog contact us at waikikiblogboi@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------  


1 comment:

World